Need advice on getting your business on the cloud? Then Just In Tech Ltd can help you out. We're a Microsoft Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions Partner which means we have successfully demonstrated expertise through rigorous exams, culminating in Microsoft certifications. And to ensure the highest quality of services, Microsoft requires customer references for successful implementation and customer satisfaction.
Microsoft Office 365
As we all know emails are a essential form of communication and when it goes down it can affect multiple areas of your business such as client contact, supplier contact and the sending of invoices so it can cripple your business.
It is important that you have a reliable email system with the appropriate SLAs (Service Level Agreements) in place, this is where Microsoft Office 365 comes in, as it brings their enterprise email system to the cloud and makes it affordable through their monthly or yearly subscriptions.
Some of the financial benefits to a cloud based system are:
- No upfront hardware costs for onsite servers.
- No server maintenance costs (this includes Windows updates, Antivirus/Spam definition updates).
- One off set up cost to set up, migrate emails to Office 365 and to configure all of your devices.
- No surprise bills to pay as you have a known and set monthly or yearly invoice.
As well as the financial benefits there are features that can improve business productivity, such as:
- Access email, contacts and calendars easily on multiple devices such as laptop, mobile and tablet and they stay perfectly in sync.
- Shared mailboxes, calendars, contacts and tasks. Some practical examples of this are:
- Shared staff holiday calendar
- Secretary can managed multiple calendars
- Have a central contacts list
If you have any questions or wish to discuss options please call us on 06 8438363.