Small to medium businesses can really benefit from managed services, mainly because they usually don’t have an on-site technician to keep an eye on the systems in use.
By subscribing to a managed service provider (MSP), businesses can reduce labor costs and downtime. Businesses can also know exactly what their upcoming costs are and plan accordingly.
Some of the managed services we provide are:
- Remote support – This allows us to help you quickly without needing to be on-site.
- Onsite support - Don't worry, you still get the personal touch as we believe some things are best done face to face. So you can get regular onsite support to help resolve any issues.
- Hardware monitoring – We monitor your servers and workstations to catch hardware failures before they happen.
- Managed anti-virus – We make sure your anti-virus is up to date and take immediate action if an infection occurs.
- Patch management – We make sure your computer’s operating system is up to date, closing access to known vulnerabilities as soon as possible.
- Backup management - We manage your backups and complete regular checks to ensure the backups are going to hold up if the worst happens.