If you need to install an offline application you will need to do the following:
- Download the app from our installer page here
- You may need to "allow" "Storage" access to the web browser to download files if you haven't already
- If it prompts "This type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep ..." tap on "OK"
- Tap on "Open" or swipe down from the top of the screen and tap on the downloaded file
- It may prompt "For your security, your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from this source" if so tap on "Settings"
- Select "Allow from this source"
- Tap on the back button (bottom left)
- Tap "Install"
- Tap "Open" and accept or allow any permissions that may be required.